I’m drinking an awesome tea right now! It’s called “Yoga Ayurvedic Blend” and is basically a chai. Depending on various schools of thought, it could be classed as a tea, or it couldn’t. It doesn’t contain any tea leaves but it does contain leaves. Blackberry leaves and stinging nettle. If you consider tea as the pouring of how water on top of leaves, then it’s a tea. If you disagree with that, then it’s a tisane or “herbal tea” as it’s commonly referred to.
So it’s the start of another month, which means it’s goal setting time again. Let’s see what I can come up with.
Money – Career
- Finish Test and Tag website – I need photos.
- Set up MYOB invoicing on my work laptop.
- Design business cards. Draft copy and save up money to print them.
Health and Well-being
- Keep getting enough sleep and wake no later than 11 AM.
- Cook one healthy meal a week.
- Maintain weekly active walking cycle. Either through work or leisure.
- Two blog posts a week.
- Start work on PAFC supporter flags. Both Magpies and Power. (Long Term Goal)
Lifestyle and Relationships
- Neko Nation is on the 17th – Finish set and have an awesome time.
- Play more Games. Monday is the day for that.
- Attend social stuff by choice, not obligation.
Habit to break or Change
- Clean and maintain my Living Area
A lot of it is the same as the previous month. Stuff I didn’t get sorted. Now it’s time to buckle down and put more attention on it.
Well this is a short post. It ain’t Blaugust and I want to rest for a bit.